Monday, January 21, 2008

Been a Little...Busy...

Please forgive the absence of posts. I've recently had the fortune to be hired on as a Creative Director to a wonderful firm, and well, I've thrown myself into our new project so completely that I haven't allowed any time for updates.

But, we're nearing launch of the project, and I thought I'd just toss up a teaser image.

I don't want to get into what it is, but let's just say it may be good to click around the web sometime around February 3rd.

Hope you all likes.

3 comments:

Kirk Van Wormer said...

Hey mister. Trixie and I were just wondering what exactly you were up to. So...um...what exactly are you doing? Are you running a gay, watersports site? I'm concerned. LOL

Write me back!

ps - nice toilets. :)

Dave said...

toilets eh?

Perhaps a reference to Duchamp??

:P

Anonymous said...

Hey post the url to the site.

EO out peace bro